Peter Bachman on Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:18:45 -0400

Fw: Time Travelers PLEASE HELP!!! 6425 (Spam of Week)

I hate when people borrow your time portal and then don't return it. I don't
care if he is being messed with by evil beings.

-pb

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:55:30 GMT

Subject: Time Travelers PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello,
If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! If you have access to the carbon copy replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal reversion or something similar please reply! I simply need the safest method of transferring my
consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a separate email to me at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you can help! Thanks