John Kominetz on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:46:23 -0400

Re: Dinner Meeting on Monday - Where?

I was also going to vote for Vietnam, except I have a dentist's
appointment at 17:30 and do not know if I'll be able to eat that quickly
afterwards.

I was just at Vietnam last week and highly recommend the rice pudding with
coconut milk and corn.

Mmmmmmm.  Rice pudding.  I'd still have to say that the Turkish rice
pudding I had in Manhattan was the best though.  It was baked and really,
really creamy.

=====
http://profiles.yahoo.com/kominetz