Adam Turoff on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:14:22 -0400

Re: Tech meeting next monday (fwd)

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Stephen W. Thompson" <thompson@pobox.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Tech meeting next monday
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:09:36 -0400 (EDT)

Movies?  I've not seen them -- they have a good chance of pulling me
in.  (Oh, mjd, too, of course....)

En paz,
Steve

--
Stephen W. Thompson, UPenn, ISC Information Security, 215-898-1236, WWW has PGP
thompson@isc.upenn.edu    URL=http://pobox.upenn.edu/~thompson/index.html

----- End forwarded message -----