Walt Mankowski on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:22:52 -0500

Re: tech meeting

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 10:57:50AM -0500, Nguon Hao Ching wrote:
> When is the next tech meeting?
>
> I think I might have to volunteer to give my Class:Multimethods
> talk in November or December, because I might not be free on
> Monday nights in January through April.
>
> Is this ok with you guys?

I'm sorry it's taken so long to respond.  Yes, let's get started on
going through the Damian modules this month.  How about Monday,
November 25th for a meeting?  I'll volunteer to give a talk about the
other module I had, Class::Delegation.  Does anyone else feel like
giving a talk?  I'd like to try to shoot for 20-30 minutes per module
and see how that works out.  That way we should be able to get through
3 or 4 modules per meeting.

Also, I was able to go to Jim's mon bof at LISA and thought it sounded
really cool.  Jim's volunteered to talk at phl.pm about it and I want
to find a time that fits into his schedule.  Looking at December, the
best days for tech talks look like the 9th or the 16th.  Jim, would
either of those days work for you?

Walt