Walt Mankowski on Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:15:14 -0500

Reminder: November Tech Meeting TONIGHT

Just a reminder that our November tech meeting will be tonight,
November 25.  As usual we'll be meeting at ISI at 7 PM.

Hao will be talking about Damian Conway's Class::Multimethods module,
and I will be talking about Damian's Class::Delegation module.  I'd
also like to work out a schedule for getting through the rest of the
Damian modules over the next few months, as well as scheduling Jim
Trocki's mon talk.

Walt