Adam Turoff on Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:25:42 -0500

Re: Dinner Friday (tomorrow)

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 08:20:50AM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 08:49:36PM -0800, Robert Spier wrote:
> > Someone who hates being decisive has suggested
> >
> > Brigid's:
> >
> > 726 N 24th St
> > Philadelphia, PA 19130-2535
> >
> > http://philadelphia.citysearch.com/profile/8974952/
> >
> > Judging from the citysearch review, it looks like a good spot.  (Plus,
> > the reccomender has verified "good taste" in food.)
>
> I can confirm that the food at Brigid's is both excellent and quite
> reasonably priced.  Plus they have a great selection of Belgian beer.

Seconded.  On all three counts.

If you like cherries, I heartily recommend ordering a Liefman's
Gluhkriek with dessert.  It's a very sweet Belgian cherry beer that's
meant to be mulled.  Order it with starters, and ask them to warm it
over the fireplace and serve it with/as dessert, about an hour later.

Yum!

Z.

-