Adam Turoff on Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:39:23 -0500

Re: Should we postpone tonight's meeting? (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from owner-phl@lists.pm.org -----
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:23:44 -0500
From: Eric Roode <eric@myxa.com>
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: Re: Should we postpone tonight's meeting?

--QKpLca3blcvhMJ0W

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 11:16:42AM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> KYW is predicting another inch of snow for today.  Would people be
> more comfortable if we postponed tonight's meeting, or should we go
> ahead and have it anyway?  I can get to ISI on Septa so I don't really
> care one way or another.

I too travel by SEPTA, so I don't mind another inch of snow.  I expect
they'll be running a bit behind, but probably not enough to cramp my
style.

But I don't want to give my talk to only Walt (no offense, Walt!).  If
nobody's going to show up, due to the weather or whatever, then maybe
we should postpone.

--=20
Eric J. Roode                                              eric@myxa.com
Senior Software Engineer, Myxa Corporation
tr j, j ,j for @japh =3D (qw b lre h, uJ p, ekca tona, ts reh b, $/.r);
print scalar reverse sort @japh;

--QKpLca3blcvhMJ0W

--QKpLca3blcvhMJ0W--