Walt Mankowski on Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:57:16 -0500

Reminder: Tech Meeting on Monday, January 13

Just a reminded that our next technical meeting will be this coming
Monday, January 13.  This is the meeting which was rescheduled from
the 6th.  My apologies for the late notice of Monday's postponement.
So far he weather report for the 13th looks a lot more promising.

Our speakers will be Eric Roode, talking about Lingua::EN::Inflect,
and Geoff Avery, talking about Getopt::Declare.  Rachel King was
originally scheduled to talk about NEXT.pm, but she has asked to be
pushed back until next month.

As usual, the meeting will be at 7 PM at ISI, 3501 Market St.  We'll
go out to eat somewhere in the vicinity afterwards.

Hao, can you reserve the room for us?  Thanks.

Walt