Jay Lawrence on Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:32:22 -0500

Re: [plan] Announce - YAPC::Canada - May 15 & 16

Hey all -

So we ended up with those dates that coincidentally had reasonable access to university facilities and fell during the Ottawa Tulip Festival. It means that people can sell the idea of coming on their spouses too. (Maybe not as fun sounding as a cruise ...) :))

Anyway, Ottawa is not a bad drive or flight from Philadelphia so hopefully y'all can think seriously about coming! As well - we need a keynote speaker - suggestions welcome!