Walt Mankowski on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:06:24 -0500

ANNOUNCE: Social Meeting/Quizo, January 21 at Fergie's

Our next social meeting will be this coming Tuesday, January 21, at
Fergie's[1], 1214 Sansom St.  We're having this meeting on Tuesday
instead of Monday so that a) we can play Quizo, and b) we can use the
$25 gift certificate we won when we played Quizo after Uri's stem talk
at LISA back in November.

Unfortunately, looking at my schedule it seems like I won't be able to
make it that night.  If anyone knows they'll definitely be going,
please let me know so I can get the gift certificate to you.

Walt

1. http://www.fergies.com/

----- End forwarded message -----
-