Walt Mankowski on Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:46:02 -0500

Fwd: My sig collection

From the too-much-time-on-his-hands dept...

Enjoy.

----- Forwarded message from alex@twoshortplanks.com -----

From: alex@twoshortplanks.com
To: london.pm@london.pm.org
Subject: My sig collection
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:05:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the "talk" (hah!) at the tech meet yesterday,
just in case you want to look at these from the comfort of your own
keyboard/reverse engineer them/whatever, some of my sigs can be found
here:

http://www.twoshortplanks.com/alex/sigs/

(including the amazing non-compliant terrifyingly dodgy 4 line webserver)

enjoy.

if you've got any questions/want me to tell you how they work, whatever,
drop me a line.

luv handles & fistycuffs.
Alex