Walt Mankowski on Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:10:28 -0500

February schedule

I'm working on a talk schedule for the next two months, and I'm hoping
to get that out in another day or two.  Since Monday the 10th is fast
approaching, and the Monday after that President's Day, let's have the
tech talks this month on Monday, the 24th.

In the meantime let's do a social meeting on the 10th.  I'd like to
nominate the Nice Noodle Restaurant at 11th and Race.  Any seconds
and/or alternate suggestions?

Walt
-