mjd-perl-pm on Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:17:35 -0500

Re: REMINDER: February tech meeting on Monday, February 24

Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com>:
> I suppose it depends how long Eric's and Rachel's talks are.  Most of
> the Damian talks we've done so far have been around 15-20 minutes.
> Off the time of my head I'd say anything up to about 30 minutes should
> be fine.

It's a little hard to say.  Right now it has 21 slides, which is
probably about 40 minutes, because I think many of them will go pretty
quickly.  The 'what it does and how to use it' part is 8 slides, which
is probably 15-20 minutes, and the horrible internals are probably the
other half.

So maybe it would be best for me to give just the first half of the
talk this time, and leave the internals for some other occasion, or
for my web site, or something.

-