Walt Mankowski on Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:56:53 -0500

Re: Jeff "DrForr" Goff visiting Philly on Saturday

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 03:52:17PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> As I mentioned at the meeting on Monday, Jeff "DrForr" Goff, who many
> of us know from IRC and/or YAPC, will be visiting Philadelphia on
> Saturday (i.e. tomorrow) on his way up to Boston to start a new job.
> Unfortunately, his first choice, Morimoto's, is booked solid for
> months.  So instead we'll be going to International Smokeless
> Barbecue, 615 Washington Ave., at 7 PM.  ISB's a fun place -- you get
> to grill your own food right at the table.  They also have a full menu
> of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese food.
>
> We're still working on plans for earlier in the day.  We might be
> taking him to the Italian Market, but nothing's been decided yet.
> Stay tuned for more information...

Last I heard Jeff was expecting to arrive sometime around 4.  Sorry,
but I still don't know what the plan is beyond that.  If you're
interested in trying to meet up with us to walk around the Italian
Market (or whatever else we end up doing before dinner), probably the
best thing is to just give me a call on my cellphone at (484) 432-7897.
Otherwise we're still planning on meeting at ISB at 7 pm for dinner.

Walt
-