Walt Mankowski on Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:08:09 -0500

March Events

This is a reminder that we'll be having our March social meeting this
coming Monday night, March 10, at 7 PM.  We'll be having dinner at the
Nice Noodle House, 1038 Race St. (That's the southeast corner of Race
and 11th Sts.)

We'll be having our March tech meeting two weeks after that, on Monday
March 24.  Paul Pantanella will be talking about Switch.pm, and Paul
Snyder will talk about Inline::Files.pm.  And I will try my best to
remember to bring in that big box o' Oreilly books. :)  As usual we'll
be meeting at 7 PM at ISI.

Walt
-