Walt Mankowski on Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:42:41 -0400

Preregistration now open for YAPC::Europe

----- Forwarded message from Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat <Philippe.Bruhat@free.fr> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:01:00 +0200
To: yapc-europe@lists.dircon.co.uk
Subject: YAPC::Europe in Paris (ir)?regular newsletter, issue 2
From: Philippe.Bruhat@free.fr (Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat)

YAPC::Europe in Paris
(ir)?regular newsletter, issue 2
April 14, 2003

Bonjour,

This announcement is a week late, but don't worry, the conference
is not delayed. :-)

Pre-registration is now open for YAPC::Europe in Paris.
Please point your browser to http://yapc.mongueurs.net/
and click on 'Register'. Fill in the pink form.

This is a very straightforward process. You don't have to pay yet.
This will let us know how many people actually intend to come.

You will be reminded when the billing system is ready to accept
your payment. That should be in a few weeks time.

I'll finish this message with a small call for more talks: for the
moment we have 17 talks submitted by 13 authors. We need more of
them. We have a lot of talks related to HTML/XML but talks about GUI,
or about extending/embedding Perl are missing.

        Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat,
        for the Paris organisation team

PS: Please note that the official site at http://www.yapc.org/Europe/
    is not in sync with our own. We are working on that part too.
--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 People are all unique- but some are more unique than others.

----- End forwarded message -----
-