jpnolan on Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:14:02 -0400

OT: OpenBSD event at UPENN cancelled, request for help

Even for those of you on the list who are not
in a position to help, I'm sure you
would like to know that this is going on
in your home town.  The thread makes for
interesting reading.

This is from Theo de Raadt:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=105061580500738&w=2