Chris Spurgeon on Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:17:58 -0400

RE: Wanted to borrow: a Curta calculator

Yeah, absolutely.  Once it airs I'll post a link.

gi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortPropert
y=MetaEndSort&query=Curta+calculator

-
<FONT Face=Verdana Size=1>This e-mail is intended solely for the
above-mentioned recipient and it may contain confidential or privileged
information.  If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately
and delete the e-mail.  You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any
action in reliance on it.  In addition, the contents of an attachment to
this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your own
computer system.  While Electronic Ink, Inc. has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage
which you sustain as a result of software viruses.  You should perform your
own virus checks before opening the attachment.</FONT>
-