mjd-perl-pm on Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:40:25 -0400

Wiki boast / puzzle / request

I'd been meaning to look at Kwiki.  Now that I've seen it, I'm pretty
unimpressed.

So here's the boast:

        I wrote a better wiki back in November in about twelve hours.
        You can see my demo (never before shown to anyone) at

        http://perl.plover.com/wiki/

The puzzle:

        Now that I've got it, what should I do with it?

The request:

        Would someone like to help me package it?  I think the world
        needs a better wiki.  I had looked at several wiki programs,
        and they're all these giant monolithic monstrosities.   The
        Plover Wiki is modular and easily extensible, and the parts
        that aren't could be made so with a very little effort.

-