Rachel J. King on Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:48:33 -0400

Re: Baltimore trip this weekend

I also prefer Saturday, especially since I have plans to go to Sunday's
game with other people.  :)

-R

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 12:23:13AM -0400, R. Geoffrey Avery wrote:
> This weekend the Phillies are in Baltimore.  When I checked at 6:30pm
> Monday there still existed ticket blocks of 15 for both Saturday at 7:05pm
> and Sunday at 1:35pm.
>
> If anyone still wants to go please speak up on Tuesday so we can arrange
> for tickets.  So far the count stands at 2 (Rachel and Geoff).
>
> I think I would prefer to go on Saturday night.
>
> Tickets look to be either $18 or $25, plus $4.5 for ticketmaster unless we
> convince someone we know to go there in person.
>
> - Geoff
>
> -
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
Lockheed Martin, NE&SS, Member Engineering Staff
University of Pennsylvania, Alumna, Class of '99
rjking@pobox.com
-