Wilson, Douglas on Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:05:19 -0400

RE: backtick weirdness

Your echo statement has two '>' redirects in it.
(the one from $cmd, and the one to $ann).

And why do I get the below message when some people send
email, and their actual email is in an attachment (just curious,
it makes it inconvienient to read email from some people) :)

-