Walt Mankowski on Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:21:53 -0400

[pm_groups@jbisbee.com: [pm_groups] YAPC::NA 2004 Call for Venue Reminder]

This implies that we might have a few more days to get a proposal
together if we don't make tomorrow's deadline...

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Bisbee <pm_groups@jbisbee.com> -----

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:35:58 -0400
From: Jeff Bisbee <pm_groups@jbisbee.com>
To: Perl Monger Group Leaders <pm_groups@pm.org>
Subject: [pm_groups] YAPC::NA 2004 Call for Venue Reminder

Just a friendly reminder that the August 1st Call for Venue deadline is
almost upon us. At this point only one proposal has materialized, with
whispers of others in the works.

The YAPC::NA Conference Committee is planning to choose the 2004 venue,
in roughly two weeks (August 15th). This date will be flexible enough to
insure that all interested parties have enough time to finalize
submissions.

If you have any questions or need feedback on your proposal, send e-mail
to yapc-venues@yetanother.org. Good Luck!

-- Jeff Bisbee / pm_groups@jbisbee.com / jbisbee.com