Wismer, James on Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:53:54 -0400

RE: REMINDER: Tech Meeting Monday, August 11

I reserved the conference room for the group.  I assume that someone (the
presenters) will have a laptop.  FYI, we have a new projection system that
is permanently in place in the conference room.

Jim Wismer

-----Original Message-----
From: Walt Mankowski [mailto:waltman@pobox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:38 AM
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Cc: Dave Rolsky
Subject: REMINDER: Tech Meeting Monday, August 11

This is a reminder that our next technical meeting will be this coming
Monday night, August 11.  Dave Rolsky will be visiting us, and he'll
be giving a talk entitled "Industrial Strength Perl - parameter
validation, exceptions/error-handling, & logging".

We have an addition to Monday night's agenda.  Prior to Dave's talk,
Meng Weng Wong will be talking about his new anti-spam project called
SPF.  Meng originally presented this as a lightning talk at OSCON last
month.

As usual, the meeting will be at 7 PM at ISI, 3501 Market St.

Walt