Walt Mankowski on Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:15:00 -0400

Re: YAPC::PHL

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 10:02:37PM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
> did someone actually submit a bid for bryn mawr?  what philly locations
> have been submitted so far?

On Monday night, Mark mentioned that he was working with Lawrence
Miller on a proposal for Bryn Mawr, and that they hoped to submit it
within the next few days.

> i believe the following are also in the running.
>
>     Buffalo
>     Delaware
>     Toronto
>     Washington DC

That's what I'm hearing through the grapevine as well.  I believe the
DC proposal is for George Washington University.  The Delaware
proposal, of course, is for the University of Delaware, which is in
the outer reaches of the Philly suburbs.

Walt