Jeff Abrahamson on Tue, 16 Sep 2003 05:41:05 -0400

Re: Moving to Philly

google for the university of pennsyvlania's office of off-campus
living. (I'm logged in from a very small computer on a very slow
connection right now, else I'd look it up for you.) They have a
searchable database that is quite good.

-Jeff

ps: sorry for group reply, this connection makes simple things hard
sometimes...

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:52:18PM -0400, Jason Proctor wrote:
>   [21 lines, 124 words, 718 characters]  Top characters: otnrsil\n
>

> Hi, folks.
>
> I'm a random Perl geek who most of you have never heard of that's moving
> to Philly for grad school (Information Science at Drexel) in the next
> couple weeks.  Provided, of course, I can find an inexpensive apartment or
> room (or flat spot where I can sleep without getting stepped on or run
> over) to rent.
>
> Well, okay, I'm moving there even if I can't find a cheap place to live,
> but it would certainly make things easier.  I don't suppose any of you has
> any leads on such a place, do you?  Want to turn your spare room into a
> little extra cash?  :)
>
> Thanks.

> -
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**