Geoffrey Young on Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:04:30 -0400

Re: upcoming talks

hi

I never heard back, so I assumed the people who organize these things weren't around (or weren't interested :)

at any rate, it's a bit late in the game for me to speak tonight. next week (or just about any monday after that) works, though.

as an aside, I've also sent email to ny.pm offering to speak there (a different talk) but haven't heard anything from them either.

--Geoff

Gay, Jerry wrote:
is there a meeting tonight? i'd like to attend geoff's talk, if i can get
the details. any update on this thread? please forgive me if i missed
something, i've been stomping about the national parks in the northwest for
the last couple weeks.

thanks.
--jerry