Walt Mankowski on 13 Oct 2003 17:35:53 -0400

fwd: Perl positions

Perl jobs have been pretty scarce around here recently, so I didn't
see much harm in forwarding this recruiter's email to the list...

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Boyd A Kelly <bk@libertyjobs.net> -----

From: Boyd A Kelly <bk@libertyjobs.net>
To: waltman@pobox.com
Subject: Perl positions
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:10:12 -0400

Walt,

I am a Technical Recruiter located in the Philadelphia area.  I
represent multiple companies that are seeking experienced PERL
Programmers.  I would like to present my contact information to anyone
who would be interested.  I look forward to helping the PERL community.

Thank you,

Boyd Kelly

Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.

www.libertyjobs.net

bk@libertyjobs.net

610 941 6300 EX. 137

484 567 2099 Direct Line

610 941 2424 FAX

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information.  It is intended solely for the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, action taken, or action omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.