Walt Mankowski on 20 Oct 2003 10:58:37 -0400

Reminder -- October Social Meeting TONIGHT, Nodding Head, 7pm

Just a reminder that our October social meeting will be tonight at 7
PM.  We'll be meeting this month at the Nodding Head Brewery and
Restaurant[1], 1516 Sansom St.  Look for us either at the bar, or
munching on frites at one of the tables near the bar.

Our next technical meeting will be November 3, when Geoff Young will
be talking about mod_perl 2.0.

We also have two phl.pm members giving talks at PLUG[2] the next two
months.  On November 5 I'll be giving an Intro to Ruby talk.  (Pay no
attention to the posted schedule.  I'm replacing the Emacs vs Vim talk
because Jeff couldn't make it.)  And on December 3, Mark-Jason Dominus
will be talking about Qmail Internals.  See the PLUG website for
directions.

That's all we have on the schedule at the moment.  If anyone is
interested in either giving a talk, or suggesting a place for a future
social meeting, please let me know.

Walt

1.  http://www.noddinghead.com
2.  http://www.phillylinux.org