Walt Mankowski on 14 Nov 2003 23:08:37 -0500

fwd: [pm_groups] YAPC::Israel::2004 - Call for Paper

----- Forwarded message from Gabor Szabo <gabor@perl.org.il> -----

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:04:54 +0200 (IST)
From: Gabor Szabo <gabor@perl.org.il>
To: pm_groups@pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] YAPC::Israel::2004 - Call for Paper

Dear PM,

I'd be glad if you forwarded this to your respective groups.

On 26th of February, 2004 the Israeli Perl Mongers
( http://www.perl.org.il/ ) are going to have their second annual Perl
conference YAPC::Israel::2004 ( http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2004/ ).

We would be glad to see many visitors and speakers from overseas to
make our conference even better than it was in 2003. We hope you'll
want to participate in a Perl get together in the off season.

The dead-line for talk proposals is very close.
If you'd like to talk on the conference you have to submit the
abstract by 30th November, 2003. See our web site for registration
and for the proposal submission form.

regards

  Gabor Szabo
  Perl in Israel