Walt Mankowski on 24 Nov 2003 16:57:15 -0500

Re: Is there a gathering tonight?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 04:47:52PM -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:
> Although I can't come this time, in the future, I would be interested
> in attending these get-togethers.

Sorry for the short notice.  No one replied until today about going
out tonight, so I thought (incorrectly) that no one was interested.

Our next meeting will be 2 weeks from tonight on December 8, when Jeff
Horwitz will be talking about embedding Perl in Oracle.

Walt