Abigail on 25 Nov 2003 14:47:33 -0500

Re: Why can't an array element be used as the index var in foreach?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 10:49:50AM -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:
> Walt,
>
> You should post that to perlmonks.org.  I'd be interested in the
> response.

I wouldn't take such questions to perlmonks - there isn't very much
in-depth perl knowledge on perlmonks.

If Walt does, he probably gets 5 replies saying he should turn on
warnings and strict, 4 replies saying that it works if he uses $c0,
$c1 and $c2 as variables, 6 pointless replies from people who only half
read the question, and 3 people complaining about some aspect of the site.

Abigail
-