Walt Mankowski on 1 Mar 2004 12:36:03 -0000

YAPC::Europe Call for Papers

----- Forwarded message from Karen Pauley <karen@belfast.yapc.org> -----

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 01:18:13 +0000
From: Karen Pauley <karen@belfast.yapc.org>
To: yapc-europe@lists.dircon.co.uk
Subject: YAPC::Europe Call for Papers

I am pleased to announce the Call for Papers for YAPC::Europe 2004.

----------

YAPC::Europe 2004
Call for Papers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Wednesday through Friday
September 15th-17th, 2004

Proposal Submission Deadline: Friday, April 30th 2004
Speaker Notification:  Monday, 31st May 2004
Papers/Slides for Proceedings: Friday, 9th July 2004

The theme for this year's conference is "Perl for Profit"; we are
therefore looking for talks on this topic. So if Perl has helped you or
your company to make or save money, we'd like to hear about it. We will
also accept talks on topics that are not related to the theme.

Please submit your proposals to <talks@belfast.yapc.org> no later than
midnight GMT on Friday April 30th. Each submission should be for only
one talk, and should include a brief bio, the talk title, the proposed
length for the talk, and a brief description of it. An outline of the
main points can also be helpful, and is required for tutorial proposals.

Full details can be found at:

http://belfast.yapc.org/cfp.html

We are planning on having lightning talks and BOFs at the conference but
these will be dealt with separately from the Call for Papers.

--
Karen