Gay, Jerry on 10 Mar 2004 14:22:59 -0000

RE: Converting C toPerl

>      I need to convert C to Perl. Does anyone know of any
> perl mods to do
> that? I search google and cpan and only found .h to Perl
>
> Thanks,
>
> Barry

this may not be exactly what you're looking for, but how about Inline::C, or
SWIG? they're not converters, but they will give you access to C from Perl.

--jerry

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.

-