Geoffrey Young on 4 May 2004 22:37:53 -0000

upcoming talks at ABE.pm

hi all

Jeff Horwitz and I will be travelling to ABE.pm (Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton)
this coming monday (May 10) for some tag-team talks.  I'll be giving
"Writing Tests with Apache-Test" while Jeff is giving an abbreviated version
of "extproc_perl 2.0: Oracle Stored Procedures in Perl."

both talks have been given (more or less) at previous phl.pm meetings and
both will be at YAPC::NA next month.  but if you're interested and
didn't/can't make it it's not too far to travel.

details, directions, etc can be found in this thread:

  http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/abe-pm/2004-May/000097.html

other ABE.pm details available here:

  http://abe.pm.org/wiki/

hope to see some of you there.