Gay, Jerry on 12 Jul 2004 20:18:56 -0000

RE: Reminder: Social Meeting in Newark, DE tomorrow night

well, i'm leaving work now to meet barry, so if you change plans, please let
me know via my mobile, 201.220.3139. barry and i will be leaving abington at
about 5:30, so please make a decision soon. i won't be crushed if we
postpone.

see you tonight?
~jerry

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.

-