Laura Kolker on 15 Jul 2004 02:41:11 -0000

Re: Perl monger new to Philly

We use speakeasy for DSL.

We're very pleased with them. More expensive than, say, Verizon, but
the service is _very_ good.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:15:36 -0400, Meng Weng Wong
<mengwong@dumbo.pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 07:12:06PM +0100, Michael Styer wrote:
> |
> | My second question is about Philly ISPs. Any recommendations or
> | warnings? Or can you point me to a good website with reviews of the
> | competing ISPs in Philly? I'm looking for a company that will provide
> | DSL or Cable service.
> |

> welcome to philly.
>
> my impression is that most people pretty much just use comcast.
>
> If i were you i would check for existing free 802.11 before
> signing up, though.
>

> -
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

"And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get
 is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, woo
hoo hoooh,
 the sky is the limit!"
                                                -the Tick
-