David Chaplin-Loebell on 27 Jul 2004 15:42:54 -0000

Help Wanted

I have a need for 1-3 freelancers or part-time employees for the following
items.  Only the first one is perl-related, but I thought I'd include all
three listings here.

1) I have occasional need for someone to do programming and miscellaneous
admin work.  99% of this work can be done remotely.  Most of this work
actually takes place on FreeBSD systems, so familiarity with that OS is a
plus (but not required if you have significant Unix/Linux experience).
More importantly, you need to be familiar with Apache, MySQL, Perl, PHP,
and shell scripting.  Familiarity with qmail is a BIG PLUS.

2) I need someone very familiar with Debian Linux and PC hardware, to
provide on-call support for a client with a single server.  The client is
in Berwyn; you should be available on short notice to go onsite to Berwyn
as needed.

3) We are looking for someone familiar with PC hardware and Windows
troubleshooting to do PC support service calls in the greater Philadelphia
area (most of our clients are in center city, Northwest Philadelphia, and
the main line).  You should have past experience doing desktop support,
ability to remain professional with frustrated clients, and you must have
your own transportation.

Terms on all three jobs are very negotiable.  We can hire you as an
employee, or as a contractor.  Compensation is negotiable, but will be
competitive and commensurate with the experience level of the person
hired.  If you're an established consultant with a stable buisiness, we
may be willing to have you work directly with the clients rather than
going through our business.  For more information about any/all of these
jobs, please contact me by e-mail.

When contacting me, feel free to include links to HTML
resumes/samples/references, but please do not send me any attachments
until I specifically request them.  And no phone calls please, unless I
contact you specifically.

David Chaplin-Loebell
Klatha.com

-