Walt Mankowski on 19 Nov 2004 17:27:17 -0000

Re: Social Meeting on Monday?

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 12:11:34PM -0500, Michael Cramer wrote:
> Walt Mankowski wrote:
> >Excellent!  Now that the 29th has been seconded, all we need to do is
> >pick a place.  Is anyone feeling decisive?
>
> If people are still up for it, I'd like to nominate either Rangoon or
> Penang -- both in Chinatown. The second Dead Milkmen benefit show is
> Monday night at the Troc, so two reasons for me to get out of the house
> in the same evening would be very nice.

Either place would be fine for me.  But I think you didn't read my
prior posts carefully enough.  I was suggesting we meet on the 29th,
not the 22nd.  I was suggesting this solely because I can't make it
this coming Monday.

If people want to have dinner in Chinatown on Monday, please go right
ahead.  I just won't be there, that's all.

Walt