Lawrence D.P. Miller on 1 Dec 2004 23:02:13 -0000

[abuse] vote idofoundation.org

As some of you may know, the I Do Foundation (a charitable website
written entirely in perl with a MySQL backend) is in the running for a
$25,000 prize from Visa's Ideas Happen competition.  With about 9 hours to
go, we've dropped from first place to third.  Please go vote for us:

http://ideashappen.msn.com/Entries/Default.aspx?id=35091&cat=2

"Weddings That Give Back"

Please, we really need your vote.  You don't have to sign up for anything
or give any personal information.  Thanks.

--
Lawrence D.P. Miller
ldpm@lawrencemiller.org

-