James Keenan on 12 Feb 2005 12:50:32 -0000

[no subject]

Perl Seminar NY will meet, as we usually do, on the 3rd Tuesday of the
month:

NYPC User Group
481 8 Avenue (Ramada New Yorker hotel)
Suite 1560
between 34th & 35th Sts, Manhattan, right near Penn Station
Tuesday, February 15, 6:15-8:15 pm

Topic:  "HTML::Template and Its Children"

We'll have a roundtable discussion on this well-known Perl extension written by Sam Tregar. We'd like to encourage you to bring in examples of how all of you have actually used HTML::Template.

Apart from increasing our understanding of the module, HTML::Template has been suggested as the next target for work by the Perlsemny Phalanx contingent, which is close to wrapping up its work on Text::Template. So we're looking forward to our Feb 15 discussion; come on down.

Jim Keenan

-