Gay, Jerry on 21 Mar 2005 18:47:27 -0000

RE: ANNOUNCE: Dinner Monday at the Smoked Joint

wish i could make it, but i just up and moved to seattle. i met with spug
(seattle perl user group) last week. nice folks, but it won't be the same.

thanks for the memories, and enjoy the ribs!
~jerry

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.

-