James Keenan on 11 Jul 2005 22:22:09 -0000

Re: YAPC::EU::2005 Call for Atendees

On Jul 10, 2005, at 9:46 PM, Walt Mankowski wrote:

Sadly I doubt I'll be attending, but José sure made Braga seems nice
during his lightning talk at YAPC::NA.  One thing he fails to mention
in his email is that one can apparently buy beer for 85 cents there.
It's not clear whether thats in Canadian dollars, US dollars, or
Euros, but it's pretty damn cheap no matter what.

Actually, I think it's even cheaper than that. I'm pretty sure I heard him say, "Beer seventy cents. Seventy cents beer."

But we could go to the audio archives (once they're on line) to be sure.

jimk

-