Mark Dominus on 26 Jul 2005 04:12:10 -0000

Thanks for attending my talk

Thanks to everyone who came to my talk this evening.

I'm sorry that it ran overtime and that the third section was so
disorganized.  Presenting theoretical stuff is a lot harder than
presenting straight code-related stuff!

I reworked the third section substantially and I think it's easier to
understand now.  The revised slides are now at

        http://perl.plover.com/yak/cs/

Please don't distribute this URL until after I give the talk at OSCON
on August 7.  It's for Philadelphia Perl Mongers only.

-