Abigail on 6 Feb 2006 21:42:19 -0000

Re: [OT] Calling on the power of PHL for perl development pos'n

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 04:22:05PM -0500, Eric J. Roode wrote:

>     ANYHOW, not to belabor the point.   I am calling on the power
> of PHL to see if anyone can give me pointers to a development
> positions.

Are you willing to move to the Netherlands? I was recently offered
a Perl development position, but turned it down in favour of a Unix
admin position (where I'm coding Perl as well). Considering I still
get recruiter trying to interest me for the same position, I guess the
position is still open.

But you have to be really desperate to be willing to move to .nl.

Abigail