Walt Mankowski on 19 Mar 2006 02:36:19 -0000

Reminder -- Mark's Red Flags talk Tuesday night

Just a reminder that Mark Dominus's Red Flags Tour will be rolling
into Philadelphia Tuesday night.  We'll be meeting at 7 PM in our
usual spot at ISI, but we'll be meeting on Tuesday instead of Monday
like we usually do.

Mark already has enough code samples for his talk, but here's the
announcement we sent out last month to give you an idea of what this
is all about.

Walt