Randy on 19 Apr 2006 17:28:12 -0000

Re: Perl Programmer / Sys Admin

With permission from Walt.....I am posting an available job at my company Layover, Inc. Please feel free to email me directly to send a resume or ask any questions about the position.

------------
We are seeking a motivated individual with 2+ years of real-world Perl/mod_perl software development experience and Linux systems administration skills to maintain our existing web sites and servers and develop new and innovative web applications. This is a full time/salaried position...with benefits....Ideally we are seeking someone to be on site, but for the right person we are willing to consider telecommuting 1-2 days per week.

Required skills:
* Perl, especially mod_perl and DBI.
* Linux System Administration
* Apache
* MySQL 5.x
* Experience with version control tools
* General familiarity with Open Source tools

For full job description see here:  http://jobs.perl.org/job/3963

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you have.

************************ Thank You, Randy Racioppi Layover, Inc. http://www.layover.com email: randy@layover.com fax: 717.859.2492 *************************

-