Randy on 19 Apr 2006 17:36:27 -0000

Re: Perl Programmer / Sys Admin

We are in Akron, PA about an hour from Philly.

************************
Thank You,
Randy Racioppi
Layover, Inc.
http://www.layover.com
email:  randy@layover.com
toll free:  877-4-LAYOVER
fax:    717.859.2492

Mark Dominus wrote:
Ideally we are seeking someone to be on site, but for the right
person we are willing to consider telecommuting 1-2 days per week.

The job posting says that the job is in Akron, Ohio.  What is the
point of posting a job in Akron the the Philadelphia mailing list?

Walt, I think it should be made clear to people who want to post jobs
here that we are only interested in jobs that are in the Philadelphia
area.