R. Geoffrey Avery on 29 Jun 2006 14:43:24 -0000

Re: Damian Conway Class in NYC Sat July 8

If anyone from Philadelphia is going please let me know. David Adler has a package (the size of a small pizza box) for me and it would be very cool if you could carry it part of the way.

Also at YAPC in Chicago we all got a card came called "Campaign Secrets" (http://www.thegamecrafter.com/secrets). As I was leaving Josh gave me an extra dozen games. If we ever get together for dinner again I will bring them to distribute.

- Geoff