Walt Mankowski on 5 Jul 2006 12:23:11 -0000

Fwd: [MEETING] Damian at Bloomberg: 6pm, 731 Lexington ave

Damian Conway will giving a talk at ny.pm tomorrow night.  His topic
will be "Sufficiently Advanced Technologies" [1].  He gave this talk
at YAPC a few years ago, so if you already saw it there, there's
probably no need to see it again.  But if not, it's well worth seeing
if you can make it.

Sorry for the short notice, but they had a hard time finding a venue
for the talk so this announcement just went out this morning.  The
talk is free, but they're only letting in a limited number of
non-Bloomberg people.  If you think you might want to go, be sure to
email Dan Sugalski (dan@sidhe.org) as soon as possible to reserve your
spot.

Walt

1. http://damian.conway.org/Seminars//Technology.html