Walt Mankowski on 13 Jul 2006 04:53:01 -0000

Fwd: [pm_groups] OSCON Perl Foundation Booth - Volunteers?

Loyal subjects,

If anyone's going to be at OSCON and feels like volunteering to help
man the TPF group, contact David.

Your humble servant,
Walt

----- Forwarded message from "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com> -----

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:41:33 -0400
From: "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com>
To: PM Group list <pm_groups@pm.org>
Subject: [pm_groups] OSCON Perl Foundation Booth - Volunteers?

The Perl Foundation is going to have a table at OSCON again this year,
and I've volunteered to wrangle volunteers. You'd think I'd know better
by now...

Anyway, as you may have guessed, we're looking for people to man the
booth during parts of the conference. If you could pass the word on to
your loyal subjects, I'd appreciate it.

Those wishing to volunteer should mail <volunteer@perlfoundation.org>
and let me know.

Thanks!

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
My glass might be half empty, but I am on the way to the bar